This lesson contains:
- a video.
- supporting text with content from the eBook.
- the eBook page of the material being covered in this lesson.
• Relax your hands.
• Practice playing imaginary finger cymbals to train your fingers not to put fingertips into holes.
• Allow your fingers to be nearly flat on the holes of your flute.
• Bend primarily at the third knuckle (the big knuckle).
• Keep your pinkie fingers relaxed (not curled up and tense) and in front of the flute as you play.
• Allow the flute to float in front of you.